White smiles are known for having a positive effect on an individual’s appearance. Society continues to place a lot of value on the importance of maintaining a white smile. Many people believe that one of the key aspects of anyone’s appearance is their teeth.
Oral health can affect various parts of a person’s life, including career success. One of the main things that people ask their dentists about is the possibility of achieving whiter smile. If you are not satisfied with the condition of your teeth and smile, whitening is a solution worth considering.
Teeth Whitening Options
- Home and in-office whitening are the common methods that are used for teeth whitening. While over the counter products may cost less than professional sessions, they typically take a longer period of time, application can be inconvenient and top-quality results are not guaranteed.
- From whitening toothpastes to strips, there are various options to choose from but the safest and fastest method is consulting your dentist and seeking professional whitening services.
- When whitening treatments are handled professionally, appropriate materials are used to protect the gums and teeth become whiter within a relatively short amount of time.
Darkened and Stained Teeth
Your smile is among the first things that people notice. It is always reassuring to know that your teeth are leaving the right impression.
- Different things can darken or stain your teeth. Stains can develop from smoking, red wine, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
- Aside from lifestyle as one of the contributing factors, the natural aging process can also lead to a darker smile. The good news is that your smile can be effectively improved.
- Dental teams provide innovative whitening options that consist of processes that aim to brighten and whiten your smile. This helps you feel and look younger as well as healthier. Visit HviteSmil
Teeth Whitening Results
Teeth whitening can dramatically improve a smile with a notable difference that will boost your overall confidence. Factors such as the condition of your teeth and their shade can affect the results but using whitening techniques correctly is a vital step in the right direction.
Home Teeth Whitening
- With home teeth whitening, custom bleaching trays are created by taking impressions of your teeth. The trays are comparable to customized night or sport guards but they are considerably thinner.
- After constructing the trays, whitening gel is placed within the space that has been allocated to each tooth.
- Whitening does not usually require a lot of time. Many people observe beautiful results within a few days as they pave the way to a whiter and brighter set of teeth.
- In-office tooth whitening involves safely lifting stains and whitening the teeth within minutes. This effective solution is designed to get rid of tooth sensitivity and is a cost-effective whitening option.
- Having your teeth professionally cleaned before whitening treatment is recommended for optimal results.
- During the whitening process, substances such as Vitamin E oil are applied to the gums to prevent irritation.
- A compact tray that is lined with gel is placed inside your mouth and an LED light is used to activate the gel.