1400+ attendees. 70+ companies demoing. 120+ expert speakers. Countless opportunities.
See cutting-edge banking, financial and payments technology in a unique, short-form, demo format. Plus new for 2018….after the 70+ demos on days one and two, get advice and insights from another 120+ fintech experts in a newly expanded programme on days three and four. All taking place in a larger venue to accommodate increased demand.
- 70+ companies (listed below) will demo over the first two days of the event on 6-7 March
- Competitive application process means only truly innovative companies will be on stage
- Meet your favorite founders one on one. Go back to the office both inspired and up-to-date on the latest digital developments across the entire financial services landscape
- We have just completed the demoing schedule. See the latest agenda to see who will be presenting when.
Diverse fintech solutions
Specialised focus. Specialised knowledge
Our expanded event will feature 6 tracks, making sure that you can see what you need to, no matter what your focus is. The tracks are:
Something for everyone
Whether you’re a banker, venture capitalist, entrepreneur or member of the press, Finovate has the insight and ideas you need to stay current.
Fintech innovation continues at a blistering pace. You can’t afford to be left behind.
FinovateEurope will help you stay informed and find the next big advantage – before your competition does.
Who will you learn from?
The 120+ speakers will include:
- Ruth Wanderhofer, Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy at Citi
- Claire Calmejane, Director of Innovation at Lloyds Banking Group
- Ilyas Khan, CEO & Founder at Cambridge Quantum Computing
Networking measured in quality and quantity
FinovateEurope attracts 1400+ senior financial and banking executives, venture capitalists, press, industry analysts, bloggers, regulators, and entrepreneurs from across the UK and EU. You’ll meet the decision-makers behind the biggest financial brands in the world through our mobile app, hot-topic round tables, and high-impact networking sessions.
Open Innovation – disrupt your market by partnering
NEW for 2018! This interactive 2-day workshop is designed for professionals looking to drive disruptive innovation.
- Understand where the disruptive ideas and partners are in the innovation ecosystem
- Learn how to evaluate & leverage your external partnerships
- Walk away with practical open innovation tools and a plan for your next steps
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE AT EUROPE’S LEADING FINTECH CONFERENCE
If you’re interested in participating in FinovateEurope as a panelist or speaker, please drop us a line. Many speaking slots are tied to sponsorships, but we’re always happy to hear from motivated (and motivating) speakers who have a great message to share. For more information on speaking opportunities, please reach out to Katie Gwyn-Williams
Cryptocurrency/blockchain AI Investing/wealth management Lending Payments User experience Core banking Identity/KYC Big data. Learn All About Financial Technology
The Impact of Cyber Attacks on the Banking Industry
PayPal Twitter and Spotify Among the Targeted Companies
There have been increasing numbers of cyber attacks reported in r... #Economy #Finance #Technology #WorldNews https://t.co/0lcgP4Vl2C https://t.co/abZbw2vRmp