1400+ attendees. 70+ companies demoing. 120+ expert speakers. Countless opportunities.
See cutting-edge banking, financial and payments technology in a unique, short-form, demo format. Plus new for 2018….after the 70+ demos on days one and two, get advice and insights from another 120+ fintech experts in a newly expanded programme on days three and four. All taking place in a larger venue to accommodate increased demand.
- 70+ companies (listed below) will demo over the first two days of the event on 6-7 March
- Competitive application process means only truly innovative companies will be on stage
- Meet your favorite founders one on one. Go back to the office both inspired and up-to-date on the latest digital developments across the entire financial services landscape
- We have just completed the demoing schedule. See the latest agenda to see who will be presenting when.
Diverse fintech solutions
Specialised focus. Specialised knowledge
Our expanded event will feature 6 tracks, making sure that you can see what you need to, no matter what your focus is. The tracks are:
Something for everyone
Whether you’re a banker, venture capitalist, entrepreneur or member of the press, Finovate has the insight and ideas you need to stay current.
Fintech innovation continues at a blistering pace. You can’t afford to be left behind.
FinovateEurope will help you stay informed and find the next big advantage – before your competition does.
Who will you learn from?
The 120+ speakers will include:
- Ruth Wanderhofer, Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy at Citi
- Claire Calmejane, Director of Innovation at Lloyds Banking Group
- Ilyas Khan, CEO & Founder at Cambridge Quantum Computing
Networking measured in quality and quantity
FinovateEurope attracts 1400+ senior financial and banking executives, venture capitalists, press, industry analysts, bloggers, regulators, and entrepreneurs from across the UK and EU. You’ll meet the decision-makers behind the biggest financial brands in the world through our mobile app, hot-topic round tables, and high-impact networking sessions.
Open Innovation – disrupt your market by partnering
NEW for 2018! This interactive 2-day workshop is designed for professionals looking to drive disruptive innovation.
- Understand where the disruptive ideas and partners are in the innovation ecosystem
- Learn how to evaluate & leverage your external partnerships
- Walk away with practical open innovation tools and a plan for your next steps
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE AT EUROPE’S LEADING FINTECH CONFERENCE
If you’re interested in participating in FinovateEurope as a panelist or speaker, please drop us a line. Many speaking slots are tied to sponsorships, but we’re always happy to hear from motivated (and motivating) speakers who have a great message to share. For more information on speaking opportunities, please reach out to Katie Gwyn-Williams
Cryptocurrency/blockchain AI Investing/wealth management Lending Payments User experience Core banking Identity/KYC Big data. Learn All About Financial Technology
#Financial #Technology in Colleges Today, What Students Think
Advances in Automation and Technology
Advances in computing, automation, and communication have shifted focus from... #Economy #Education #Lifestyle https://t.co/igdCPBkiEZ https://t.co/FywnOo1WYK
Hot Small #Business Tech Trends That Will Improve Efficiency
Technology for Small Business
Technology is a valued resource for small businesses. Adopting the right technology helps give brands... #Entrepreneur https://t.co/5qyxoaW5nP https://t.co/2wYLsp1Lj6