Dig Dev Direct Digital Marketing Services
DigDev Direct is a digital marketing firm based out of Deerfield Beach that specializes in email marketing. The company, which has been around for over eight years, is one of the biggest email marketing agencies in the United States. For the past five years they have incorporated SEO and social media marketing services to the mix. As a full-service internet marketing firm, they are able to build and market a website for any company in the world, all from the same 10,000 square foot office in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
“We’ve come a long way in a short period of time. Email has been our bread and butter, but we knew if we were going to compete with the giants in the industry we had to expand. But we were not going to rush things, we wanted the best people working on it, we wanted a strategy that would not only be effective but also cost-effective for our customers. A lot of the first SEO and social media customers we had were originally with us because of email. That’s when you know people trust you, and you want to deliver on that trust, so we had to hit a homerun right out of the gate. We developed a great team full of pros with years of experience in their field, and since then we’ve expanded. Whether it’s PPC, link building, social media, content creation or something else, each member of that department has at least five years of experience at what they are doing and have proven they can produce continuously. That’s how you guarantee quality.” DigDev Direct Representative
While experience is important, it’s also vital that all employees stay up on the latest trends and innovations in the field. DigDev dedicates a larger percentage of their annual budget to continuing the education of their team.
“We can’t grow unless our employees grow. The more they learn the more we can offer our customers. If Google changes something we have to know about it. If Facebook makes a drastic change we need to know about it. We just sent a team up to the Social Fresh Media Conference in Orlando so they can learn from the best about social media. Most companies just send one or two people; we feel that’s counterproductive. No one in this company is on their own. We want them to know they have everyone’s support. We also want our customers to feel that way. We want them to know that the entire team is available to them.”
The ever-growing list of services includes:
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is still a monster in the internet marketing game. Google averages 3.5 billion searches a day and Facebook has grown to over 1.5 billion as well. With the combination of link building, networking, quality content and more a company is able to build their presence on search engines with top page rankings. However, there’s more than just trying to get ranked on different key phrases. You have to find the areas where your competitors aren’t looking, where people are desperate for information and potential sales can be made.
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and even Twitter all have a role in internet marketing. Not every business will see the same results, but it’s important to build a presence so that your company name stands out when someone needs to find a service or product you are offering. Create intriguing content that encourages interaction is the goal.
- Content Creation: Of course you need to create content about the obvious things, but what about trending topics, common questions in the industry or something else that can grab more attention from a single article than from a $10,000 media campaign?
- Reputation Management: This has become the fastest growing service in internet marketing. Angry customers and competitors are going onto review sites and writing negative reviews about companies. The problem is that potential customers see this and it scares them off, costing you a major sale.
- PPC: Pay Per Click is still an effective way to get traffic to your site in a short period of time. While organic results are more effective, they do take more time to create. PPC gets you on the top page faster but understanding the simple nuances can get you better results with a smaller budget.
- Email: Is still the most inexpensive way to reach people and communicate with customers compared to postal. It’s a highly customizable, measurable, and reliable vehicle to drive web traffic, whether it’s to promote a sale or big event in a short period of time or long term.
With all these services, great growth and a relentless ambition to be the best, one would think the prices would be astronomical. That has never been, nor will it ever be part of their strategy.
“This company was built by small business owners, and it will always have that mentality. We work with some of the biggest names out there, but we will never price ourselves so high that small businesses cannot afford us. It doesn’t matter if you pay $1,000 a month or $10,000 a month with us, you will get the consistence in quality and service you need to thrive in your market. We didn’t get to where we are by doing it the same way as everyone else and we do not don’t plan on changing that philosophy.”
As DigDev Direct continues to expand and grow their list of services, one important goal the company wants to maintain is affordability. They believe in the small business and their hope is that small businesses will be able to utilize their services in a cost-effective marketing strategy that gets results without breaking budget. SEO, social media, reputation management are all available with packages starting as low as $750. While other digital marketing firms fail to adapt to the newest trends, they are striving to be trend setters in the industry.